background

19 February 2009

A sigh of relief

Just finished my lunch of a strawberry banana smoothie – it’s about the only thing that wouldn’t make me puke. Went to the doctor today and everything is going well. We saw a precious little heartbeat again – a strong one at 175 bpm! That’s a relief to me. All of the nurses are so concerned about us – they have all told me how they think about us all of the time, and everyone in their office is praying for us. The main nurse told me not to worry, because they would shoulder the worry for me. I am feeling more relived today than earlier in the week. I just need a break; I am tired of working so much. I am really looking forward to the weekend and this nice weather holding out. I am so thankful for the gift we have.

I will try to post some of the ultrasound pics this weekend!

xoxo Gina

No comments: