background

18 June 2009

Am I sounding crazy?

Sometimes I wonder what you all must think of my posts. Is it seen really in the way I mean it to read? I wonder what people think when they ask me questions like, "is this your first pregnancy?" or "how old is your son" and I have to answer with a soft but realistic response. I don't know how it feels to be on the other side. I really don't mind when I get to talk about Marshall - I love it actually. I think sometimes people just avoid even mentioning his name, scared that it will send me into a wailing fit of rage, but that is so far from how I preceive it. When I get to talk about my little boy, I light up inside. So many people never got to meet him, and I love sharing about the joy he brought and still brings me. Marshall - I love you precious.

No comments: