background

16 July 2009

Moving on up....2 months left

Still visiting the good 'ole doc every two weeks - she said things are going great. She set in stone the delivery date - September 16, 2009 at 9am. I will have to arrive at the hospital at 7am, but hopefully my patience will be in tact?! I am feeling pretty good. This heat is unbearable, so I feel like a freakin' bear hibernating in the cold a/c all of the time. I hope my neighbors understand and don't think I am a hobbit? My appetite has changed AGAIN - lately I am just having a protien shake for breakfast, a banana at 10am and then I starve the rest of the day. Last night I ate 4 eggo waffles, then an hour and a half later, cooked scrambled eggs, and finished it all off with strawberry kiwi jello cup and a glass of milk. Wierd - I know, but it's what I wanted. I think the waffles had something to do with a puzzle on Wheel of Fortune - the answer was "Blueberry Pancakes with Maple Syrup".

I am planning on posting pics of her room and other things really soon - stay tuned!

No comments: