background

01 April 2009

23 more to go...

15 weeks down. I signed up for Infant & Child CPR class yesterday. It's going to be challenging. I have until June to sike myself up, but in the mean time say a prayer for us. We were schooled in infant CPR before by the 911 operator - not an experience you want to relive. I am very glad we are taking this class though (and I've enlisted my "team" too) because I know first hand how important it is. I hope that other parents in the class don't think I'm a freak if I cry, and explaining the situation would be inappropriate in a room full of pregnant mothers.

On the brighter side, I am feeling pretty good. I had my second upchuck session on Sunday morning in the shower, but made a quick recovery. At least it was a convenient place - really it just washed down the drain. I know, TMI, but hey, you decided to read this! LOL!

Just a little longer until we find out if we are having a boy or a girl. April 23rd is the official date, but when I see the OB on April 16th, I am going to ask her to take a peek on the ultra sound to see if she can tell. We will reveal the name of the baby once we find out what we're having. You can send your wagers to Baby Brown #2 College Fund c/o Gina Brown - haha - just kidding.

xoxo Gina

No comments: