background

16 April 2009

houston...we have a problem

So, even as convincing as I usually am, I wasn't able to persuade the doctor to take an ultrasound to find out what we are having. The ultrasound at this point in the pregnancy is not covered by insurance, and I couldn't justify paying money when I can find out for free next week. So, I guess I can wait one more week, but it seems like FOR EV ER (ha - reference "The Sandlot") FOR EV ER!

I had a good encouraging talk last night with a friend. Of course, there is apprehension about having a little boy, but my heart is open to whoever and whatever God blesses us with.

BTW - Before this incriminating information leaks onto TMZ or something, I skipped brushing my teeth this morning to avoid seeing any more of my insides come out. Gross - yes, but really I would have had bad breath either way! When life gives you lemons....LOL

2 comments:

Coop said...

That is why God made gum in losts of refreshing flavors!! The only one who should care is Phil and I don't think he cares because he stinks!! Love ya both!

Steph

John and Kelly said...

keeping up with you girl and praying for you ! You and phil and marshall inspire me daily! - thanks for sharing your journey.
Kelly Sherrill