background

24 April 2009

IT'S A GIRL!











Yesterday we found out we will be welcoming a precious baby girl, Analie Marie Brown. Analie, pronouced (Ahh - na - lee) means "the Lord has favored me." We are both really in love with her already and my mind has been daydreaming for at least 24 hours now. I couldn't even sleep last night - I was anticipating all of the things I've have been dreaming about. I hope this subsides some, Lord knows I need some rest. Meanwhile, the initial heart ultrasounds at this point have been good. Our ultrasound lady (sorry, don't know the proper term) was so helpful, and she was certified in baby heart ultrasound - so it was perfect. A doing of God I am sure! Reyna was her name, and once she found out about Marshall, she really tried to look for everything to give us some peace of mind. It helped. We will still have the fetal eco on June 4th - Analie's heart will be larger then, and it will be much easier to see everything. Please continue to pray that she is healthy and whole.

oh yeah PICS COMING SOON!